- Diploma / degree in IT.
- Experience in J2EE, EJB, JSP or other Java development.
- Experience coding stored procedures in an enterprise database (PL/SQL for Oracle 9i/10g)
- Experience in custom development and integration of ERP application is an advantage.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments
- Work independently, takes ownership of problems within own area of knowledge and accountable for the quality of own work.
- Passionate about new programming technology.
- Highly motivated in problem solving; strong investigative skills.
- Be adept at debugging complex application problems and be able to produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and unit test plans.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web applications is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies as required.
- Some travel may be required
- Good spoken and written English an added advantage.
- Self-confidence and commitment.
- Develop new web application.
- Enhance, document and support existing application.
- Assisting the development team with day to day tasks.
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume to email@example.com indicating availability date, current and expected salary. The above position is only open for Singapore Citizen/PRs.