The Enhanced Learning in Infocomm Technology (ELITe), offers a talent development programme that aims to develop industry-ready infocomm graduates. The ELITe programme provides opportunities for undergraduates to acquire practical exposure through industry attachments, mentorship, projects and skills development through certifications and exposure to infocomm policy thinking.
Undergraduates participating in the programme enjoy these opportunities:
- Exposure to infocomm industry seminars;
- Mentorship from industry leaders;
- Local and/or overseas industry internship;
- Training and development in technical skills, soft skills, domain knowledge in demand by the industry; and
- Industry awareness and exposure when working on industry-relevant projects.