- Analyze business requirements and provide functional design and solution
- Provide support and development in mid to large scale application projects
- Document functional specification and user documentation
- Provide user support during user testing and post implementation
- Troubleshoot and fixing of application/reporting problem
- Handle full software development lifecycle
- Ensure applications are completed and rolled out on time
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Has 2-4 years’ experience in Application Development and Support.
- Experience in J2EE, EJB, JSP or other Java development.
- Experience coding stored procedures in an enterprise database (PL/SQL for Oracle)
- Oracle Report development experience required
- Experience in custom development and integration of ERP application is an advantage.
- Work independently, takes ownership of problems within own area of knowledge and accountable for the quality of own work.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web applications is an advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Some travel may be required
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume (in MS Word or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating availability date, current and expected salary. The above position is only open for Singapore Citizen/PRs.