IT Project Manager
As an IT Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, managing, and implementing projects locally and regionally, including coordinating production releases and rollouts, conducting development, and presenting progress and project results. The incumbent will work closely with the company internal team and customers to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on track.
- Candidate must possess at least a Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent.
- Required skills: Interpersonal & Communication, Project & Time Management, Customer Oriented, & Presentation skills.
- Initiative, independent, & self-motivated.
- Able to coordinate, negotiate, and manage the requirement changes properly.
- Possess strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 4 years work experience in the information technology service industry with at least 2 years of substantial project management exposure.
IT Project Manager is expected to:
- Project management and implementation locally and regionally.
- Ensure all projects are rolled out within scope, time, and budget, and all deliverables are delivered and signed off.
- Manage change requests from customers and prepare the necessary scope of work.
- Preparation of project documents. E.g. Project Kickoff, user requirements document, etc.
- Represent the Company with professionalism and confidence in all industry interactions.
- Develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to the Company for their resource needs.
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts by focusing on an established geographic territory.
- Build strategic partnerships with key decision-makers in the customer organization.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of Symphony Logistics Suite and key competitors.
- Develop value propositions exploiting Symphony total product and solutions capability.
- Responsible for ensuring customers in ASEAN have solid success and retention with the Company.
- Drive adoption with customer executives to enhance their business performance and retention.
- Provide professional advice to internal Project Managers and customers in the solution process design.
- Work closely with the company internal team and customers to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on track.
- Any other work that may be assigned from time to time.