Supply Chain Application Consultants
As an Supply Chain Application Consultants, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to large projects, including coordinating with internal technical team to implementing system to ensure project smoothness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Interpersonal & Communication, Project & Time Management, Customer Oriented, & Presentation skills.
- Initiative, independent, & self-motivated
- Able to coordinate, negotiate, and manage the requirement changes properly.
- Possess strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 4 years work experience in the information technology service industry with at least 2 years of substantial project management exposure
Supply Chain Application Consultants is expected to:
- Make solutions presentation to client when required.
- Gather and study the requirements specifications from clients.
- Under minimal direction, leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to large projects.
- Drive, manage, and monitor dedicated projects including follow up schedule, facilitate between project team and clientele’s team.
- To be incharge of IT systems implementation, project coordination & management.
- Coordinate with internal technical team members to ensure project smoothness.
- Ensure successful implementations of the systems.
- Provide consultation solutions to clients.
- Prepare & present systems proposal.
- Provide post-implementation system supports.
- Develop project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertake status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Ensure that own projects are closed out and where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Produce appropriate documentation to support these processes.